Our Discount Plan
For patients that do not have dental insurance
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Claim Forms
- No Pre-Authorization Requirements
- No Pre-Existing Conditions Limitations
- Immediate Eligibility
By enrolling in this discount plan, you are entitled to the following benefits immediately:
- Two exams per year
- Two preventive cleanings per year
- Two preventative fluoride treatment applications per year (up to age 17)
- One emergency exam and x-rays as needed
- Routine x-rays once a year with exam
- Oral cancer screening and periodontal examinations as needed with exams
- Additional needed cleanings offered at the 20% discounted rate
- 20% off all dental procedures that the doctor would normally provide in the office
- No annual maximums waiting periods or deductibles
- Invisalign is only a 10% reduction in fees.
- Not included in this plan: Cosmetic Work requiring customization (special lab and custom shading), Implant Placement, Wisdom Teeth Extractions, Sedation, Bone Grafts, Sinus Lifts, Extractions done via in house surgeon.
Choose Plan Type
- Single $375
- Dual (Spouse Or Parent/Child) $700
- Family (3) $975
- Family (4) $1200
Additional Family Members $300/ea (this may include elderly family member in assisted living facility)
TERMS AND LIMITATIONS OF PLAN
Your benefits run for one full year from the date this document is signed, must be used in that time period, and is non-transferable to any other party. Unused services expire at the end of the term and cannot be rolled over. Membership is non-refundable.
It is the patient's responsibility to set and use the two appointments within the year.
Benefit coverage is effective for participants who remain enrolled in their plan at least until the completion of treatment. If enrollment expires before treatment is completed, coverage would no longer be available. Participant would need to continue another enrollment year in order to continue treatment at the same discount rate.
This discount plan applies only for this location, Andover Dentistry. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, our discounts do not apply for that procedure outside of the office.
Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where outside medical, disability or workman's comp type insurances are involved, this discount plan does not apply and cannot be used.
Rates and fees are subject to change annually.
Payments for services rendered are due at time of service.
If you choose to extend payments for treatment by paying through CareCredit, the discount is reduced to 10% due to merchant fees.
If you choose to pay by credit card the discount is reduced to 15%.