Did you know that there are a wide variety of mouthwash products that range in their treatment methods? Some mouthwash products can freshen breath, provide fluoride treatment, wash away harmful bacteria, and even whiten and brighten teeth. Choosing the right mouthwash can be daunting. Here are some tips to help you out:
– Some forms of mouthwash in today’s market contain substances that can help whiten teeth and give your smile a better shine.
– When choosing a mouthwash product, look for the American Dental Association’s ADA Seal of Acceptance given to those products which have been deemed highly effective and safe.
– Mouthwash can be used to fight off halitosis disorders, also called bad breath, and prevent it from occurring.
– If you are unsure about which mouthwash product will be fit your smile, speak with your dentist to determine which product will suit your needs.
– Mouthwash often has a variety of uses, but can be highly effective at reducing plaque buildup in your mouth. Some mouthwash products contain fluoride, which has been clinically shown to strengthen tooth enamel.
No matter which mouthwash you choose, the real importance is the oral health benefits each can provide. If you would like Dr. Marlayna Best and our team at Best Dental Care NJ, LLC to bring you in for an oral exam to determine which treatments are best for you, please contact our dentist office in Newton, New Jersey, by calling us at 973.383.5700. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!