If you’re about to fix a tooth that has a cavity, then there are questions you should ask your dentist so you know all there is to know about the treatment. Not only will this help you learn something new and improve your dental education, but it can also help you feel calm, comfortable, and prepared during your appointment. This can help you wash away any dental anxiety you might have. So, feel free to ask your dentist, Dr. Marlayna Best, questions about your appointment and treatment, like:
– What treatment will you be using to repair my tooth—a dental filling, a dental crown, or root canal treatment?
– If you are fixing my tooth with a dental filling, what type of filling will you use? Why?
– What will you use to help me feel relaxed and comfortable during my appointment?
– How long will the anesthetic or sedative last?
– Will my cavity be filled during this appointment or will I need to come back for a second visit?
– How long will I be in the dental chair?
– Are there signals I can use to tell you I need a break?
– How much will the treatment cost?
– Can I bring someone to keep me company during my appointment?
– Will I be entertained during the treatment?
Call Best Dental Care NJ, LLC today at 973.383.5700 if you would like to know more or if you have questions about how to treat a cavity in Newton, New Jersey. The more you know, the better, and our dental team will be thrilled to help you! So, don’t be afraid to contact us. We look forward to your phone call!